NetSuite Functional Consultant -DC Metro Area $100,000-$140,000
I'm currently recruiting for a NetSuite TechnoFunctional Consultant!
Our client, a well-known financial company, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to assist with a system implementation. You will be using the most cutting-edge NetSuite technologies, to make sure this job is done properly with assitance from a NetSuite team. This opportunity consists of helping this company get to the finish line of their implementation successfully, as well as providing post go-live support, and continiuing Administration work.
This company's revenues has been unaffected from Covid-19!
* Assist with the NetSuite implementation
* Preform in an advisory or subject matter expert role to facilitste solutions for customer needs.
* Map business processes to standard NetSuite functionality
* Post Go-Live Support
* Set up NetSuite according to clients requirements.
* Define and document customizations, interfaces, and extensions
* Saved Searches, Dashboards, Workflows, and Customizations
* NetSuite Implementation Experience
* 2+ Years NetSuite General Experience
* Broad NetSuite Module knowledge
* Finance or accounting background
* 10% annual Target Bonus
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Stock Options
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic Region APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6713
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.