Senior Revenue Accountant | DC | $90,000 - 110,000
An Anderson Frank Client in DC is currently looking for a Sr. Revenue Accountant to support their Finance Team. This company already has NetSuite Implemented. They are an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping lead public and private sector organizations navigate the challenges of today.
* Management of the monthly revenue recognition process, ensuring accuracy and completeness
* Liaise between the Sr. Director, Client Accounting and finance team to ensure best practices Plan, track, and analyze financial data to assist in the management of project work Assist in preparation, tracking, and administration of project budgets
* Prepare monthly financial reports for management and clients
* Train project managers on NetSuite (Maconomy) through the project life cycle
* Prepare, support, and participate in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
* Responsible for various elements of project status reporting, monitoring project progress, and communicating project information
* Work with Finance team to ensure that balance sheet accounts related to the revenue process are accurate; includes posting revenue journal entries Interact closely with project team leaders, management, and clients to assist with proposals, contracts, budgets, invoicing, preparing various project analyses, assisting with contract closeout, invoicing, and assisting with collection efforts
* Special projects as determined by the Sr. Director, Client Accounting and Chief Operating Officer & Financial Director
* BS Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related
* At least 5 years' relevant experience in a related field
* Advanced Excel skills Experience with project management and project financial management in a multi-currency and professional services environment.
* Excellent customer service, research, communication, and leadership skills
* Must possess business acumen with the ability to work in a team setting and to think critically
If this position interest you please apply here or contact Steve Miller at 347-783-6713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing Candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job, either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available, please feel free to contact me at 347-783-6713 or email me at email@example.com.