NetSuite Controller- $55-65/hr- 6-month contract
My client, a large NetSuite end user, is looking for an experienced accounting professional to take on the role of a NetSuite remote Controller to oversee the accounting department. This client is expanding rapidly and success in this project could lead to future engagements that can add value to the company as a whole.
* Work well with all accounting operations and make key budget decisions
* Report directly to CFO and key stakeholders of the organization
* Able to manage the entire accounting team, consisting of 25+ employees
* Love working as a team alongside senior accountants and closely with the CFO
* NetSuite ERP experience and can help map out the Chart of Accounts
* Strong audit skills on top of building out the GL
* Previous experience with OneWorld and multiple subsidiaries (mandatory)
* Previous experience as a Controller (mandatory)
* CPA Certification and US GAAP/IFRS experience (mandatory)
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Erin Healy at email@example.com or call me at (646) 863-7572.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.