NetSuite Developer - Montreal - $60-70 CAD/hr- 3 month contract
Our client has high demand for a Senior Developer! They are seeking a professional who understands and embraces development as an ongoing process of managing the creation and support of complex integration processes.
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting integrations across enterprise
* Manage and prioritize Projects
* Progress and sustain integrations between NetSuite partner systems
* Enhance data management cleansing and solutions
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Develop and maintain documentation on integration design, to include relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals within NetSuite
* Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is considered to be a plus VisualForce and Sites page development
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience with NetSuite OneWorld
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality.
* Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
* Preferred SuiteCloud Certification
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.