* Interstate travel to work on the largest ERP projects across Australia
* Work for an organisation that promote career progression & development
* secure a position that will provide exposure across a wide range of industries
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced NetSuite ERP professional to work for a consultancy based in Sydney. The role consist of performing NetSuite implementations that have been uniquely designed based on each clients requirements. Anderson Frank is excited to be partnered with a rapidly growing business that has been announced as a 5 star NetSuite Solution provider.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Design, implement and document NetSuite process
* Provide ongoing support & training to all users to optimise the use of NetSuite
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issue
* Doing customisations and configurations
* Interact with the functional teams to gather business requirements
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* Ability to work in a faced pace environment
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong problem solving skills
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 for more information on this role.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-chahine-03124b183/
(Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).