Role & Responsibilities
* Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
* Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
* Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
* Advising on long-term business and financial planning
* Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
* Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
Skills & Qualifications
* An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
* Cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement.
* Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
* Experience leading financial transformation
* Advanced excel skills and familiarity with Netsuite ERP
* Experience working with Managed Service Providers
* Technology Startup experience is a PLUS