NetSuite Technical Adminsitrator - Norwalk, CT - $125,000
My client, a well-known manufacturing company and new NetSuite end user are currently searching for a NetSuite Technical Adminstrator to join their fast growing team. They have become well known in their industry and are recognized as one of the leaders in electronic manufacturing.
My client are looking for someone strong with the NetSuite system who can act as a leader within the IT department and can spearhead new NetSuite projects, lead future enhancements and upgrades. As the NetSuite Technical Administrator, you will work alongside the COO of the company and have full autonomy to identify, scope, and map out future integration projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as the NetSuite Administrator and create workflows, saved searches, customizations, configurations, user roles and permissions, and new user training
* Lead 3rd party integration projects through Celigo such as Salesforce
* Act as a business partner to the COO and identify future integration software to gain full optimization of NetSuite and business applications
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience as a NetSuite Systems Administrator
* NetSuite ERP, CRM, eCommerce experience is required
* NetSuite OneWorld is a massive plus
* Knowledge of NetSuite integrations specific to manufacturing
* Ability to wear multiple hats in a start-up environment
* Bonus over 20%
* 401k 5% match
* Clear path into a Director level position