Accounting Manager - Virginia Beach - $100,00- $120,000 BASE SALARY
My client is a well-established technology company that is exponentially growing. They value their customers and employees promoting a healthy work life for all. They are seeking an Accounting and Finance leader to partner with the VP of Finance to run the finance team.
The Accounting manager we over see a small team of 5. This person is mainly responsible for overseeing the accounting system automation and enhancement projects to promote more timely and accurate financial reporting.
* Working with NetSuite including recording all transactions, preparation of all reconciliations and preparation of all financial reports including monthly, quarterly and year end income statements, balance sheets, weekly/monthly cash flow projections and budgets, variance analysis.
* Preparation of operating budgets, capital budgets and long term financial forecasts including development of accountability/objectives monitoring system.
* Cost analysis including product costing, inventory analysis, customer and product profitability.
* Involved in annual audit process working closely with external auditors as well as periodic bank audits.
* Preparation of analysis reports/models.
* Development of financial policies and procedures and internal controls and implementation of best practices.
* Enhancement of existing systems and development of new systems.
* Daily coordination/contact with banks/lenders.
* NetSuite or similar ERP experience
* Bachelor's in accounting, Finance, or a related field
* CPA certification
* 5+ years accounting experience with demonstrated growth
* Big Four public accounting experience strongly preferred
* Experience in Biotech preferred but not required
* Strong understanding of GAAP accounting and thorough knowledge of accounting principles
* Team player and self-starter with the ability to act independently as well as collaboratively across the business and with all levels of the organization
* Excellent financial analysis experience
* Able to manage multiple priorities with strong time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple projects within required timelines in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to work with professional discretion and confidential information
* Strong Excel and system skills;