An innovative and rapidly expanding company looking for a Financial Controller with US GAAP experience in their head office in Downtown Vancouver. As the Corporate Controller for this company, you will be working alongside the Senior management team. This company is also looking for someone who is an active CPA and has experience managing/supervising a team. As the Corporate Controller for this company you will oversee the reporting to stakeholders and fully cycle accounting function of the company.
* Responsible for compiling monthly, quarterly and annual Financial statements
* Assist in the development of Internal reporting to managers and operating divisions.
* Use knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Work alongside senior executive team to present financials to stakeholders
* Perform financial budgeting and forecast reporting
* Manage client relationships
* Design, develop, implement and monitor of internal control systems and process
* Account variance analysis
* Great cross-functional communication skills
* 6+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* 2+ years in a supervisory role
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* Relocation assistance available for relocation to Vancouver
* Great ROI on experience for your career
* Inspiring Leadership
* Opportunity for growth in the position and company
* Ability to make a direct impact on the business
* Fast paced and exciting!