Techno/Functional NetSuite Consultant- REMOTE- $75-90/hr-5 month contract
My client, a large NetSuite end-user, is looking for a Techno/Functional Consultant to assist in the back-end development and implementation of NetSuite. My client focuses on the manufacturing industry and is looking to kick off as soon as possible.
* Experience optimizing the NetSuite ERP & eCommerce platform, as well as 3rd party integrations
* Automate business processes, creating workflows, saved searches, & dashboards while recommending best practices
* Capable of building out all NetSuite Advanced Financials, NetSuite Manufacturing & inventory modules (no advanced manufacturing)
* Can work with NetSuite Advanced Inventory (no drop-shipping)
* Techno/Functional skill-set to handle all back-end development along with the ability to work with key executives of the organization
* Can automate the entire process from taking in inventory to shipping it out
* Travel: none
* Remote: yes
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call by phone at (646) 863-7572.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.