NetSuite Financial Consultant - Toronto 80-90/hr- 6 month contract
As the NetSuite Financial Consultant, you will assist a rapidly growing wholesale distribution company to implement NetSuite Advanced Financials. This is an incredible opportunity to build your NetSuite skill-set and expand your experience in a booming industry.
* Serve as the go-to person for the NetSuite platform
* Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the NetSuite ERP system
* Implement and configure NetSuite Financial modules
* Provide end user training
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and third party applications / tools
* Manage fields/relationship, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.
* MUST have previous NetSuite experience (preferably 3-4 years)
* Strong understanding of how to customize the NetSuite ERP platform
* Experience implementing Fixed Assets and ARM
* NetSuite Certified Financial User preferred
* Ability to communicate efficiently and work well with others
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to John Reuben at email@example.com or give me a call at (212)-731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the world and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.