Position: NetSuite Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote-Flexibility)
Industry: Manufacturing Industry
Rate: $60-65 / hour
A new opportunity as a NetSuite Techno-Functional Consultant has opened up in the Chicago, IL area. My exclusive client is looking for someone with a strong background in working with the NetSuite platform to help develop, support, and configure their existing system. As well, looking for someone with direct experience integrating and developing the Advanced Manufacturing module.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Advanced Manufacturing implementation, managing and maintaining all operational jobs in their NetSuite platform. This position will work with other project managers to optimize and create business solutions with this new development to their system.
* Create and implement NetSuite tasks such as removal of scripts/ workflows/ managing fields/ etc.
* Advanced Manufacturing module implementation
* Manage best possible performance of product
* Optimize code quality, automatization, and integration of data transfer
* Develop custom script
* Identify any bugs and solve as necessary
* Develop and maintain configurations of NetSuite to keep up with the company's needs
* Recognize need for other key technologies needed to support our business process based on the NetSuite program
* Experience in NetSuite integration
* Establish internal and outgoing system/technical support for NetSuite end users
* Proficient with ERP and CRM
* Advanced Manufacturing module experience
* Manufacturing industry experience
* Admin experience
* Knowledgeable of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
* Experience with version control software
What's on Offer
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Guaranteed 20 hour project
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Makenzie Moore at email@example.com or call me at (347) 783-6947.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Midwest / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator / Partner / Chicago / Illinois