My client, a large NetSuite end user, is looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to start a project immediately. Candidate must have experience in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 as well as full-life cycle implementations. Ideal Candidate would be interested in a 3 month contract, 35 hours per week, at a rate of $70-$80 per hour. Agile work enviroment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Full life-cycle implementation of core NetSuite modules
* 3rd party integrations and KPI dashboards, workflows, and reporting
* Build and support data analytics to fit the business model
* SuiteScripting 1.0& 2.0
* Debug application and issues involving Script
* Help decide key NetSuite configurations to improve business needs
* Stay ahead of the new NetSuite features to provide recommendations
* Implement business automation tool, SuiteFlow
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
* Suite Foundation and SuiteCloud Certification
* Must be proficient in SuiteScript
* GAAP accounting knowledge
* Outstanding Communication skills
* Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customization
* Experience with integration of global platforms & 3rd party applications
* Over 6 years experience with SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and SuiteScript.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at email@example.com or call me at (212)-731-8272(ext3075) .
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.