NetSuite Administrator | Roanoke, VA | $80,000 - $100,000
My client, a massive NetSuite End-User, is a seeking an ambitious NetSuite Administrator to lead the continuous improvement to back-end development and Implementation of NetSuite and there integrated systems. They are looking someone with high level of expertise in customisations and maintenance to support their passive custom manufacturing company. This company operates like a family, and when you work here you feel it. Most employee have been with this company for over 20 years due to work life balance, fully covered health care, and other amazing perks that make my clients workplace feel a little less like work and little more like home.
Role & Responsibilities
* Editing SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
* Post implementation Support
* Saved Searches, Work Flows, and Dashboards: Creation, Customization, and Support
* NetSuite Consulting Expertise utilizing manufacturing industry experience and business analysis.
* Training NetSuite End-Users
* 3rd Party Integrations
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Accounting or Technology
* 3-5 Years NetSuite Adminsitration Skills
* SQL is a plus
* Manufacturing is experience
* Working knowledge of of SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, ScuiteScript
* Data Governece and Data Integrity
* Fully Covered Healthcare (100%)
* In office gym
* Work-Life Balance
* Healthy Lifestyle Incentive
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to S.Miller1@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6713 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.