NetSuite Data Migrations Consultant - 70-80/hr - Remote Work
My client, one of the most well-known in the NetSuite industry is looking to hire a professional that can help with a data migration project. During this project you will be using the most up-to-date NetSuite technologies, as well as other cutting edge technologies to help ensure that the project is done in the best manner possible.
* Experience extracting data out of Great Plains using Smart List and spreadsheets
* Experience on performing necessary data transformations to be able to load into NetSuite
* Ability to go into GreatPlains system and extract data, clean and then import into NetSuite
* Experience implementing NetSuite ERP / OneWorld system
* Must be able to start ASAP
* Travel: No
* Candidate can work remotely: Yes
* Estimated Hours: 260-300, possibility of more
My client is flexible to interview this week and is looking to hire before the New Year.
To Discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New York area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Christopher O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (718)-710-4995.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses