Staff Accountant - Washington DC - $60,000-$65,000
Located in the heart of Washington DC this company is large multi- subsidiary company. My client is an over 30 years strong communications company that is looking for a Staff Accountant to help grow the business and expand on the work they've already done. They strive to not only give the best services to their clients, but also to their community.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to play a key role in the financial operations of this company. Supporting the Head of Finance, the Staff Accountant will manage day-to-day bookkeeping; including receivables, payables and banking. You will help to create and report on the company's annual budgets/forecasts, while specifically focusing on areas of potential cost savings and increased profitability. The Staff Accountant will be an important part of the maintenance and optimization of the financial tools and processes used by the team.
* Prepare and record journal entries to close the books on a monthly basis. Entries will primarily include G&A expenses.
* Prepare all entries and reporting related to fixed assets; including depreciation, monthly roll-forwards, and reconciliations.
* Prepare account reconciliations to ensure accounts are properly stated.
* Ensure capital lease obligations and associated interest expense is properly stated.
* Assist in P&L analytical comments that explain unusual variances to budget and prior year.
* Work cross departmentally to ensure financial processes and are being followed.
* Assist in preparation of annual and quarterly reports and related footnote disclosures.
* Assist with annual audit and quarterly review process with our external auditors by preparing schedules and providing supporting documentation.
* Assist with special projects, as needed.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* 5+ years accounting experience
* Ability to preform full- cycle accounting
* CPA highly preferred
* Experience working with NetSuite
* If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to H.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 718 878 3446 (ext 3446).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.