Position: NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant
Rate: $60-70 CAD per hour; 3 months
The NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant will act as a go-to consultant for 6 months at a growing, prosperous company. The candidate should be proficient in NetSuite modules such as OneWorld, ERP, ARM, etc., and have experience implementing NetSuite systems, as well as customizing existing systems as per client request. Candidates will have the opportunity to not only advance their career, but to also refine their skill set in a crucial role.
* Perform in an advisory or subject matter expert role to facilitate solutions for customer needs
* Examine and understand the current business processes of clients
* Map business processes to standard NetSuite functionality
* Perform Gap analysis
* Integrate/Implement NetSuite modules for clients
* Provide technical support
* Set up the application according to the client's requirements
* Define and document customizations, interfaces, and extensions
* Accept responsibility for all deliverable's delivered as per project plan / SOW with customer approvals
* Ensure client satisfaction on delivery of services that results in customer reference or more services
* Work with the Customer to resolve project issues and escalate to executives with proposed solutions
* NetSuite implementation experience - 5+ implementations
* Strong experience in Financial, Accounting, Professional Services, Saas, or Manufacturing business processes
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* Completed Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* 3-5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience required
* Implementation software experience (ERP)
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.