My client in the online retail industry are currently looking to add on a strong Senior Accountant to their team due to the massive growth they've been experiencing. They have grown from $2 million to $20 million in revenue in less than 4 years and have a clear path to continue and support this level of growth. This position reports to the CFO and works alongside the Controller.
The CEO of the company has prior experience of growing and scaling companies as well as individual employees to achieve the highest level of success by cultivating a friendly yet competitive work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist the Controller with owning the month end close process and help streamline the closing time
* Oversee and assist the AP and AR Accountants
* Create and improve new accounting processes and procedures
* Assist in the migration from QuickBooks to NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
* 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience (AP, AR, GL, Reconciliations, etc)
* Prior experience implementing new policies and procedures
* NetSuite experience will be highly preferred
* Full Medical benefits offered (Health, Dental, Vision)
* 401k with matching increase every year
* 3 weeks PTO in the first year
* 10% Bonus