VP & Controller - Tewksbury, MA - $175,000 base + 1% Vested Equity
This organization is a recurrent customer of Anderson Frank in the Biotechnology consulting & Advisory industry. We placed their VP of Information Systems with them when they were implementing NetSuite last year and he was instrumental in streamlining their use of the Advanced Revenue Management module.
They use NetSuite's Advanced Subscription module as well and this person will be managing the team that will account for subscription based revenue in accordance with ASC 606.
Their revenue was $1.2 Billion in 2019 and which was a pleasant improvement from the $747M they had achieved in 2018. You will be managing a staff of 18 that includes Senior & Staff Level Accountants as well as FP&A Analysts.
The current CFO is planning her retirement for 2022 and will spend the next 18 months transitioning the person she hires for this position to be her successor.
* Lead Accounting and Finance functions for business alongside the CFO
* Create relevant reports and documents to demonstrate forecast sales and budgets
* Oversee and manage Month End/Year End closes
* Build saves searches, workflows, reports, and dashboards on the NetSuite application
* Work alongside various teams to ensure business Financials' are accurate whilst utilizing the NetSuite Advanced Financials module
* Implement new relevant Accounting tools to the NetSuite application
* Previous experience leading Accounting & Finance staff as a Controller or Accounting Manager
* Past experience using NetSuite ERP and NetSuite's primary FinancialSuite functions
* CPA is ideal
* Previous big 4 accounting or other public accounting experience is a massive plus
* Healthcare & Hospitality industry experience is desired
401K match at 5%
18 days PTO
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
Health Savings Accountant
$600 in wellness benefits
$5,000 nontaxable reimbursements for tuition or professional development
Reduced summer hours program
For more information on this position please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.