If you're looking for a work culture that puts their employees first, consider this role. Our client is seeking a Director of Finance to help accelerate their growth plans. You'd be working directly with the CFO and will be responsible for multiple reports across different departments.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop strategic financial plans for company growth initiatives
* Develop internal controls for policies and procedures
* Work with external auditors on the annual financial statement review, insurance audits, and the 401(k) plan audit.
Skills & Qualifications
* 10+ years of finance/accounting experience
* 5+ years of management experience
* Master's in Finance/Accounting or a related field is a nice to have
* CPA is a nice to have
* NetSuite experience is preferred
* 401k and employer match
* Long-term and short term disability
If this sounds like a position that aligns well with your skill set apply now! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the west coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Sevi Poblete or to email@example.com. Feel free to call 480-530-2051 if you have any questions.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.