API Gateway SME - Remote - 8 Month Project
An implementation partner is looking to on-board their next API Gateway SME in order to complete a migration of sensitive information for their client. They are looking to on-board someone immediately as the current legacy applications will no longer support their current configurations by the end of the year.
This role is 100% remote.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide expertise in CA Mobile API Gateway 9.x with mandatory needed skill of upgrading gateways and toolkits including Gateway 9.1 to 9.3 or higher, OTK 3.x to OTK 4.x and MAG 2.x to 4.x
* Candidate will move the current custom monitoring, custom logging in place to new version of gateway/toolkits along with setup of log redirection to external SIEM systems
* Manage and build policies for XML processing, Protocol bridging, SiteMinder Cookie based Authentication, OAuth, SAML and OIDC integration via OTK and MAG tool kits
* Perform capacity planning and performance using Gateway
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledgeable with API development on OTK 4.x and MAG 4.x toolkits
* Experience in building reusable patterns or fragments is required
* Must have strong knowledge on XML, XSD JSON, and JWT
* Must understand API - Gateway Architecture, specifically with migrating sensitive information from legacy systems to new updated applications
* Must have past experience working with Oracle or SQL Server databases