Join a company opening up a Tech office in Montreal and looking to add 10-15 developers to the team within the next couple of months. (Actively interviewing and hiring Covid-19 has no effect on business).
As the NetSuite Application Developer:
You will design, architect and ship high quality code. You will collaborate with business stakeholders across different locations to scope and implement new technical initiatives, simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate and scale.
* Be the technical point of contact for NetSuite ERP.
* Architect, design, build, and deliver optimized NetSuite solutions including customizations, scripting, integration &support case resolution.
* Perform technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
* Work with management, IT and Finance to scope work and produce estimates.
* Be informed about new NetSuite features and functionality and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Balance multiple projects and contending priorities.
* Possess a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 2 years of work experience years in enterprise, solution or application architecture-related roles specific to NetSuite ERP and NetSuite technology infrastructure -- SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteCloud framework
* Knowledge of FAM module preferred
* Good understanding and hands on experience on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
* Ability to write and review SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch. Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk,SuiteBuilder, workflows and Map-Reduce
* Expertise and prior experience in building NetSuite integrations with 3rd party web applications
* Experience with data migration preferred
* Excellent Analytical and critical thinking skills
* Understanding of SOC and Information Technology General Controls
* Tremendous opportunity for growth and leadership
* Very competitive salary and benefits
* Strong focus on work/life balance
* Opportunity to work remote