Business Systems Manager - Boston, MA - $120,000 - $160,000 annually
This organization is a recurrent customer of Anderson Frank in the Cloud Consulting & Advisory industry. We placed their VP of Information Systems with them when they were implementing NetSuite last year and he was essential to building out their IT department.
Their expected revenue in 2020 is $85 million (even through COVID) which is a jump from the $76M they had achieved in 2019. You will be managing a staff of 4 that includes developers and implementation consultants. They've approached Anderson Frank exclusively because they are getting ready to restructure their IT department and this person will have a voice in how they plan to re-organize while aligning with future business plans.
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as the NetSuite Administrator and assist the team in creating workflows, saved searches, customizations, configurations, user roles and permissions, and new user training
* Lead 3rd party integration projects through Dell Boomi
* Act as a business partner to the CFO and identify future integration software to gain full optimization of NetSuite and business applications
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience as a NetSuite Systems Administrator
* NetSuite ERP, CRM, eCommerce experience is required
* NetSuite OneWorld is a massive plus
* Knowledge of NetSuite integrations specific to eCommerce and retail
* Ability to wear multiple hats in a start-up environment
* Free gym membership (on-site gym)
* Bonus over 20%
* 401k 5% match
* 100% coverage on healthcare
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.