Job Title: Senior NetSuite Administrator
Location: Logan, Utah - Relocation package will be considered
Salary: Up to $130,000 depending on skill set
Job Type: Full - Time
My client is looking to hire a Senior NetSuite Administrator who will proactively improve and support the development and maintenance of their NetSuite platform as well as other related 3rd party applications.
* Maintain the NetSuite platform and other 3rd party applications that are integrated
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, 3rd party tools / applications and new NetSuite modules
* Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
* Act as NetSuite SME providing training, communication and updates to end users of the NetSuite system
* Strong understanding of workflows relating to inventory shipping
* Troubleshooting of system errors and resolution
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations and optimizations
* Experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, specifically with NetSuite
* Functional knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
* NetSuite Certifications a plus
* Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (480) 530-2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.