NetSuite Project Manager - San Francisco, CA - $90-$95/hr - 6 Month Contract
Our client in the Bay Area is looking to hire a NetSuite Project Manager for a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the industry-leading technology companies on the west coast while serving as the head expert to clients, prospects, and partners regarding their use of NetSuite. This is a large technology company looking to add an experienced Project Manager to ensure their future success.
You will use your NetSuite skills and expertise to provide leadership across multiple prominent projects.
· Actively manage expectations of clients, prospects, and partners regarding NetSuite processes to ensure satisfaction
· Provide reports regarding project progress and status updates
· Actively contribute to NetSuite related projects including implementations, integrations, and support
· Fully engage in project details while providing technical guidance to project team
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related field
· Extensive NetSuite implementation experience
· 5+ years as a project manager or NetSuite consultant
· Ability to manage and communicate effectively with clients, prospects, and partners
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (480) 530-2021 (ext 2023).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.