My client in the Medical Device industry are currently looking to add on a NetSuite Techno-Functional Administrator to their team. My client is a holding company for a group of 4 smaller organizations and this position would work for one other organizations. They are committed to helping fight the COVID-19 pandemic and are creating affordable and easy to use at home COVID test kits.
They started out with 4 employees in March and have already growing in headcount to 10 employees. With the growth they've been experiencing, they are expected to reach 100 employees in 12 months and to reach a revenue of over $25million. With this level of growth, this position will transition to a Business Systems Manager within a year.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the NetSuite ERP system as the Administrator and create custom workflows, saved searches, configurations, and user roles and permissions
* Lead the implementation of the 3rd party ecommerce system that they are in the process of selecting
* Manage and lead the integration of the eCommerce system into NetSuite
* Work with the development team to create new scripts to gain full functionality of NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands on NetsSuite experience is required
* Strong understanding of eCommerce systems
* Medical Device industry is a plus
* NetSuite Development experience is a huge bonus
* Full Medical benefits offered (Health, Dental, Vision)
* 401k with matching increase every year
* 3 weeks PTO in the first year
* 20% Bonus