New York, New York
Anderson Frank has partnered with a leading brand in the SaaS space to head up their search for a skilled NetSuite Administrator to be there resource of all things NetSuite in the organization. You will work alongside all facets of the organization including, Accounting & Finance, IT and Operations.
* Source business requirements and processes and translate into deliverable tasks across various business units
* Develop and maintain saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
* Transpose reports to necessary outlets (google, Salesforce, etc)
* Maintain user roles and system access working along with HR for onboarding/offboarding
* Provide front line system/technical support and training to NetSuite users
* Support accounting tasks: AP, AR, GL, and fixed assets
* Support Executive team asks as well as Sales Operations requests
* Develop additional tools and utilities as needed for support
* Troubleshoot/manage integration points to Netsuite
* BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field; or BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field
* 3+ Years implementing NetSuite (full lifecycle implementations)
* Configuring NetSuite to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
* Integrate NetSuite and other third-party programs.
* Experience with REST, SOAP, SQL, C#, MySQL and MongoDB
* Assist with bringing in additional entities' data into NetSuite and validating data.
* Knowledge of e-commerce, logistics and fulfillment work.
* Demonstrated knowledge of managing items, orders and inventory.
* Knowledge of all things NetSuite
* High ability to organize and prioritize
* Acute attention to detail
* Proven ability to follow through with little direction