Senior Accountant | $70,000 - $80,000 | McLean, VA
My Client is a privately-owned technology and services organization that operates a portfolio of companies offering clients a superior array of talent and resources to support their mission-critical systems and applications. For businesses, we develop technology-focused strategies for leveraging growth, building value, and mitigating cyber-related threats. We also provide U.S. Intelligence Community agencies with expertise and cleared personnel who will advance the mission to protect and secure critical technology and infrastructure.
* Prepares general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
* Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
* Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts.
* Maintains fixed asset and related depreciation schedules.
* May assist with accounts payable functions including but not limited to verifying invoices, expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions; entering data into accounts payable system; and processing weekly check runs.
* Assists with annual external audits.
* Assists with implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
* Reviews and analyzes the organization's accounting operation; recommends improvements as part of the company's continuous improvement culture.
* Assists with related special projects as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 5+ years related experience, preferably in a high growth environmen
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Preferred)
* NetSuite experience (Preferred)
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
For more information on this position please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.