Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant- New York, NY
A new opportunity as an Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant has opened up in the New York City area. My exclusive client is looking for an experienced consultant to start on a 6+ month contract with opportunity for a contract extension.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Manage daily interactions with executive clients and sponsors
* Managing teams in functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
* Gathering and analyzing business requirements
* Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
* Lead functional tracks on Oracle Cloud engagements
* Work directly with Oracle to troubleshoot and identify needed patches
* Functional professional with senior ERP Financials implementations experience
* Oracle ERP Cloud experience in multiple of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
* Senior lead experience on complex, multi-organization implementations
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Experience mentoring junior staff
* Full lifecycle implementation experience of Oracle R12
* Excellent career development opportunity to gain experience on Cloud projects
* Work closely with elite clientele
* Ability to work part or full time remotely
* Competitive hourly rate
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Oracle candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Oracle market, some of the opportunities, and Oracle jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic Oracle opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please submit resumes/CVs to email@example.com or email me for more information.