NetSuite Administrator- $120,000 - $130,000 - Washington DC
What do you love about the NetSuite Platform? Is it the user friendliness, the countless applications it has to all industries or the customizability of it. What ever it is you love about the platform I need the help of a professional NetSuite Administrator.
My client is a large media company who for the past 20 years has been passionate about protecting, guiding and growing their business and their people. The ideal person would come from an Accounting or Finance background and will be the primary point of contact for NetSuite support, maintenance and the continued evolution of NetSuite throughout the company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
* Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
* Control data and access as well as maintaining master data.
* Provide training across the users of NetSuite
* Act as primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, and NetSuite support.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
* Develop and integrate new saved searches, scripts, reports, Key Performance Indicators, and dashboards.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
* Configure dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents.
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training.
* Monitor usage of systems and track performance.
* Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements.
* Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits.
* Support the change management and release process of NetSuite.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management, and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate them into operational solutions.
* Management of user acceptance testing.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of best practices in roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science.
* 3-5 years of experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments.
* NetSuite Certification (Administrator, ERP Consultant or SuiteFoundation) would be a plus.
* Experience supporting core financial processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) and solutioning with business leaders.
* Strong understanding of the accounting and financial modules within NetSuite.
* Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience.
* Ability to work in a stand-alone role but also employ team skills as you will be working on cross functional projects and activities.
* Excellent business systems support and customer service skills
* Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
* Works well under pressure
* Ability quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
* Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to H.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 718 878 3446 (ext 3446).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.