Accountant - Northampton County, VA
A rapidly growing company who has increased in revenue during the pandemic is actively looking for an Accountant to join their Accounting/Finance team. Currently, the team is made up of 5 individuals (AP/AR Specialists and the Director of Accounting.) They're willing to let the ideal individual start remotely until we're allowed to go back into the office and even offer this person an apartment near the office for those who are not local. They have plans to grow by 25% in Q3, after growing by 20% in Q1 with an estimated 22% growth in Q2.
This company offers their employees an outstanding comprehensive and affordable benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability and life insurance, company paid holidays, personal time off, matching 401K plan, employee referral bonus, end of month lunches, and even an onsite gym!
* Provide accounting support for monthly closings, internal and external financial requests, and annual audits
* Assist in the preparation of financial statements
* Prepare and conduct variance analysis of financial results and other accounting related items
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts (cash, liabilities, fixed assets, payroll accruals, prepaids, etc), to include independent resolve of reconciling differences
* Prepare weekly cash position reports and forecasts
* Prepare and enter payroll accounting and journal entries
* Manage fixed asset register and administration of fixed asset accounting
* Prepare investor remittance reports
* Create ad hoc reports and other requests as needed
* Backup for A/P and A/R processing
* Assist with process improvements and overall efficiency increase initiatives
* Additional duties may be assigned as business needs dictate
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Must be comfortable utilizing advanced Microsoft Excel features, including pivot tables, lookup and sum if formulas.
* 2+ years experience with accounting software; NetSuite or QuickBooks preferred.
* 2+ year's general ledger accounting experience, including financial statement preparation.
* Familiarity with ACS 842 leasing standard
* Detailed oriented with aptitude for working with data and systems.
* Must be proficient in advanced Excel features, and familiar with other Microsoft applications
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to H.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 718 878 3446 (ext 3446).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.