NetSuite Controller - San Francisco, CA - $70/hr - 6 Month Contract
Our client in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced controller to add to their finance team on a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a start-up in the nutrition industry and contribute to building something from the beginning. Our client has seen exponential growth and is urgently looking for a way to add more talent to their finance team.
This opportunity will allow you to utilize your NetSuite skills in order to help the finance team establish a foundation that will last for years to come. You will be in close contact with the executive level positions making this a perfect chance to contribute to managerial decisions.
· Prepare and present financial reports to executives
· Provide accounting support on a day to day basis
· Contribute to the end of the year auditing process
· Manage and comply with all compliance requirements
· Bachelor's degree in accounting
· CPA certification is strongly preferred
· Experience creating and presenting financial reports using NetSuite
· Previous experience as a controller with demonstrated success
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call (480) 530-2021 (ext 2023).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.