NetSuite Controller - San Francisco, CO - $70/hr - 6 Month
Our Client in the Bay Area is looking for a NetSuite controller to assist the Finance team on a 6-month contract. This is a fast growing company in the transportation industry that has seen an abundance of growth the past year. They hope to become the leaders in their industry by continuing their past success and maintaining the quest to be the most innovative amongst their competitors.
The position will work directly with the VP of Finance to ensure NetSuite processes are as efficient as possible. This is an excellent chance to work directly with the head of the department while you prove your NetSuite expertise.
· Develop and present financial reports to the VP of Finance
· Review budget proposals and provide justifications for decisions affecting the budget
· Arrange and oversee audits
· Advise management on everyday NetSuite processes within the Finance Department to ensure efficiency
· Extensive NetSuite experience
· Experience preparing and presenting financial documents and reports using NetSuite
· CPA certification is required
· Ability to work closely with management providing them with the appropriate information to make financial decisions for the company
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (480) 530-2021 (ext 2023).
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.