Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client
My client is seeking an experienced NetSuite ERP Solutions Lead to join their team in New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Perform complex analysis of business requirements and process mapping
* Translating functional and business requirements into applications and systems architecture
* Driving efficient architecture solution to ensure business requirements are met
* Work with stakeholders to ensure successful executions of NetSuite ERP implementations
* Strong ability to communicate and work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and clients to deliver end to end solutions
* Manage and maintain multiple projects
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* Previous NetSuite pre-sales experience
* Strong ability to communicate with different stakeholders
* Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to mentor
* Extensive project management skills
* A team player
If you are ready to take on a new challenge, serious about your career progression and have NetSuite ERP experience, then this is the role for you.
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen)