This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and very progressive company. They are offering outstanding benefits, great culture and an opportunity to grow with them.
COMPANY WILL ASSIST WITH RELOCATION TO GREENVILLE, NC!
* Support and Communicate with users, stakeholders, and other technical resources to maintain NetSuite System.
* Drive testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, deployment of application customization, and system releases.
* Support Accounting and Finance team with financial reporting / analysis needed for business scenarios, projects, etc.
* Act as the technical subject matter expert for NetSuite and other integrated software components.
* Own the gathering of business and technical requirements with business partners to document business requirements, organization and flows of data, methods and forms from multiple sources.
* Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience.
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Information Systems is required.
* Certified NetSuite Administrator is preferred.
* 2+ years of NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
* Some knowledge of general Accounting
* Hands on experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITH NETSUITE EXPERIENCE APPLY!!!