Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
Anderson Frank are excited to be partnered with a fast growing business based in Queensland. Our client is now looking to expand their current team and have created a newly created position to support several upcoming projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that training and Implementations projects are delivered on time, including completion of configuration, training and access to ongoing support resources.
- End-to-end WMS System Implementation
- Configuration and support
- Championing system improvements
- Delivering Training sessions
- Managing customer relationships
- Identifying and establishing key projects or activities
Skills & Experience:
- NetSuite Project Implementation experience is required
- Extensive experience across WMS Implementations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well organised, proven ability to manage time, work autonomously
- Proactively develop and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders in the business
We are currently shortlisting candidates today. For more information please contact Priyanka Patel on (03) 9088 3798 or to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).