About the Client
Anderson Frank are working with an organisation that is in the Resources & Energy Industry. My client's main focus is to add value to their clients across Australia. Due to the increase of demand in their product, they are looking at bringing their NetSuite support in-house and are looking out for a NetSuite Developer.
Technical skills we are looking for
* Understanding business requirements and be responsible for the development of NetSuite ERP software
* Develop and maintain configurations & customisations of NetSuite to keep up with the company's need
* Support NetSuite interface and integration points
* NetSuite Systems Administration skills
Additional skills we are looking for
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* Team player
* Exceptional organisational, time and self-management skills.
* Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work collaboratively key stakeholders
Whats on offer
* Attractive salary package
* Flexible working hours
* Organisation will invest in your training
* Amazing office culture, working in a family based environment
* Become the NetSuite Owner
If you are seeking an opportunity that allows for growth and to work for an organisation that will invest in you, apply here today!
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen)