Senior Accountant - Boston, MA - $75,000 - $95,000 annually
A rapidly growing Private Equity firm in the Greater Boston Area is looking for a full-cycle Senior Accountant to join their Accounting/Finance team. They have a close-knit, family-oriented office culture that's collaborative and fast-paced. This is a new position as a result of their growth and have actually doubled in revenue from $45 million to $90 million in the last two years. They've raised several billion dollars in capital in order to provide companies with the necessary funding to grow their organizations.
They offer a great compensation package by offering a standard bonus on top of the salary as well as the ability to earn up to 20% in profit sharing. They contribute monthly towards your cell phone bill, cover 100% of medical and dental, and have a great 401k package. They're in a great location with a beautiful office space and really pride themselves in cultivating an environment that makes you want to come to work and give it your all.
* Responsible for preparation of monthly accounting entries and reconciliations for revenue, claims and expenses.
* Prepare comprehensive responses to management's inquiries.
* Review revenue and expenses monthly for various subsidiaries and prepare schedules and financial analyses.
* Work with Operations and other Finance teams to correct and eliminate downstream mistakes in General Ledger.
* Work with team to improve processes.
* Prepare cash reconciliations and update monthly cash flow analysis.
* Assist and support various slides decks for internal and external reporting. Prepare schedules and create PowerPoint slides.
* Prepare PBC schedules for interim and annual audit. Pull samples and prepare various deliverables. Respond to auditors inquiries.
* Gather necessary data for statutory filings quarterly. Prepare various schedules and assist outside accountant with any inquiries.
* Assist with preparation of GAAP financial statements.
* Assist in special projects and department initiatives as assigned.
* At least 2 years of Public Accounting experience
* CPA in progress or an active CPA license
* NetSuite experience
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris personally at 213.447.1431 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.