A client local to the West Palm Beach metro area has partnered with Anderson-Frank in their search for an Accounting Manager on a contract-to-hire basis. In this role the incumbent will have up to 6 direct reports and must have extensive experience in NetSuite. Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
* Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
* Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
* Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects as requested
* Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
* Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
* Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
* Well-versed in Netsuite, able to create customized dashboards and generate ad-hoc reports.
* 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
* Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
* Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
* Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.