North West England,
Role: Systems Accountant
Role Type: Permanent
Location: North-West England, Cheshire
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Our client is seeking a Systems Accountant to join their quick-growth international organisation on a permanent basis.
This role will involve taking ownership of their SAAS-based ERP system and surrounding technologies to maintain and optimise their current systems landscape, improve processes, provide systems administration and support, train new users and lead on systems-based projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a subject matter expert on their finance systems and be centrally involved in the strategic roadmap globally.
* A background in finance (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Proven experience of implementing an ERP system, ideally cloud-based e.g. NetSuite, Workday, Dynamics 365 etc.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Systems support and optimisation experience
* Strong communicator
* Agile methodology approach
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 02038685179