My client, in the eCommerce industry are looking to add on a new NetSuite Administrator to their fast growing team. My client specializes in online retail and has their products sold through their direct website as well as online retailers such as Amazon, Target, and Walmart. They have not been affected during the COVID 19 pandemic and have been steadily increasing in revenue for the last 3 years and are on pace to surpass $70million in revenue this year.
My client is looking for someone who has prior NetSuite and system management experience. This reports directly to the CTO and has a clear path to a Business Systems Director in the next year. As the NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for providing enhancements to their NetSuite system by automating and configuring new business processes. You will also be tasked with selecting and integrating 3rd party applications relating to eCommerce and Warehouse Management. As their team begins to grow, you will be responsible for building out a dedicated NetSuite team with 2 direct hires by the end of 2020.
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as the NetSuite Administrator and create workflows, saved searches, customizations, configurations, user roles and permissions, and new user training
* Work with their 3rd party applications that integrate into NetSuite for eCommerce and Warehousing
* Lead the migration of their subsidiaries onto the NetSuite platform
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience as a NetSuite Systems Administrator
* NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld required
* Prior 3rd party integration experience
* Prior NetSuite implementation experience
* Ability to work across multiple levels of management
* Unlimited PTO
* Bonus over 15%
* 401k 5% match
* 100% coverage on healthcare