We are currently working with a company that is looking to add 5 admin/developers to their Toronto office by end of August (They are actively interviewing and hiring, Covid-19 has no effect on business).
They are currently looking for an Admin/Developers experienced in NetSuite and are very flexible with salary + benefits and PTO. They offer remote flexibility and the opportunity to grow and advance quickly throughout the company. They have been been tripling profits for the past 3 years in a row and are expected to be a $1.5 billion dollars organization by 2022.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys a challenge, is able to hit the ground running and is looking to grow into a leadership role and lead new technical candidates as they come to the business.
* working directly with NetSuite customizations including creating custom reports, saved searches, customizing dashboards for Finance, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain,
* providing NetSuite End User training to staff
* managing the daily NetSuite support and providing solutions to new implementation projects, as well as making customizations and required adjustments
* Custom coding and scripting required, integration experience ie Shopify preferred.
* Bachelor's degree or related work experience
* Must be able to demonstrate experience with NetSuite Administration
* Must be able to demonstrate experience creating reports, saved searches and user dashboards and edit scripts using SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScript 1 & 2
* Strong experience with NetSuite implementations and NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus
* Monthly transit and fitness re-imbursement
* Very competitive salary and benefits
* Strong focus on work/life balance
* Opportunity to work remote