NetSuite Developer - Washington DC $145,000- $165,000
Coding is life! Well at least for developers it is. Optimize and automate my clients financial system. The company has doubled thier team size in 2020 and is continuosly growing.
The NetSuite Developer will play a major role in the company's overall system. The developer will be responsible for implementing and integrating additional NetSuite Modules with the current NetSuite System as well as partner the rest of the departments to provide user support.
* Collaborate with Finance, Operations, Sales and Engineering to assess business requirements and formulate project plans to address needs using NetSuite and compatible tools.
* Ensure system integrations with Netsuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into Netsuite and third-party systems.
* Design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs.
* Manage requests for new NetSuite features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
* Manage the order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, payment processing revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, inventory, accounts payable) and record-to-report processes within NetSuite.
* Assist end users in saved searches, custom reports, and dashboards to meet operational needs, support month-end & quarter-end close procedures.
* Develop and maintain the NetSuite system configuration, including system security, data integrity, customized fields, and workflows.
* Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and automation for Financial Applications and Processes, which use, but not limited to, NetSuite.
* Manage requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests
* Effectively partner for resolution of production issues
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required
* NetSuite Certified Administrator a plus
* 3+years hands on NetSuite experience
* Proficient using SQL & BI tools
* Basic understanding of Accounting Principles, Sales and Business Operations
* Expertise on Record-to-Report, Procure-To-Pay, Order-To-Cash, and Reporting processes within NetSuite
* SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk experience
For more information on this position please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.