NetSuite Developer - San Francisco, CA - $55/hr - 6 Month Contract
Our client in the Bay Area is looking for an experienced and skilled NetSuite developer to join their team on a 6 month contract. This is a great opportunity to work remotely while contributing to a team of developers looking to help one of the top companies in the hospitality & tourism industry with their NetSuite platform. Our client is anticipating extreme growth as the country starts to open back up and is looking to hire a team of experienced NetSuite developers to help them with the additional work load.
This opportunity will allow you to network with other experienced NetSuite developers as you provide your technical expertise to the NetSuite platform.
* Provide customizations to all aspects of NetSuite ERP modules
* Utilize SuiteScript to create workflows that improve efficiency
* Work with team of NetSuite developers to provide technical support on the platform as needed
* Provide weekly reports to Director of IT regarding status of the platform
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
* Extensive NetSuite experience working hands-on with the platform
* Extensive SuiteScript experience
* Ability to work in a team with other NetSuite developers to provide solutions to technical issues on the platform
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call (480) 530-2021.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.