NetSuite Administrator | Salt Lake City, UT (On-site) | Competitive Pay
A new opportunity as a NetSuite Administrator has opened up in Salt Lake City. This client is looking to make an immediate hire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor the system daily and manage all aspects of its security
* Maintain systems by creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, custom scripts, and dashboard
* Oversee all aspects of administration for NetSuite
* Design and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business
* Serve as an ambassador who demonstrates value for the system's infrastructure and provide leadership
* Other duties assigned
* Bachelor degree required
* NetSuite Administrator certification a plus
* Software development experience a plus
* Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Understands ERP practices
* Proven experience and success working with NetSuite as an administrator
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.