NetSuite Implementation Consultant - San Francisco, CA - $65/hr - 6 Month Contract
Our client in the Bay Area is looking for a NetSuite implementation Consultant to join their team on a 6 month contract. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the leading video game production companies in the country. Our client went through a NetSuite implementation in the beginning of 2020 and would love to bring someone on board to help them complete the project and help lead them into the post-implementation process. You will have the opportunity to work remote making this a perfect position for those that like to work from home!
You will have the chance to lead a team of functional and technical consultants during this project. You will work closely with the IT, Operations, and Finance departments to ensure efficiency is maximized. This is truly a great chance to help a leading company in their industry get through the implementation process so they can utilize NetSuite across multiple departments for years to come.
* Identify business process that can benefit from using NetSuite
* Implement NetSuite while maintaining the data from their old systems
* Consult with departmental heads about what they want to get out of the NetSuite implementation
* Lead team of NetSuite administrators and NetSuite developers through the completion of a NetSuite implementation and develop a strategy for the post implementation process
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
* Experience leading or being a Project Manager during a NetSuite implementation
* Extensive NetSuite experience working hands-on with the platform
* Ability to lead a team of developers and administrators towards a common goal
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call (480) 530-2021.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.