NetSuite Accountant - San Francisco, CA - $40/hr - 6 month contract
Our client in the Bay Area is looking to hire an experienced NetSuite accountant to join their finance team on a 6 month contract. This is a great opportunity to be apart of one of the leading companies in the food & beverage industry. Our client is anticipating exponential growth as the country slowly and safely starts to open back up. Our client is urgently hiring making this a great opportunity for those experienced professionals currently on the job market!
This position will allow you to use your NetSuite skills and expertise combined with your extensive accounting experience to work through their anticipated demand for their services.
* Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports using NetSuite
* Identify key processes in the finance department where efficiency can be maximized
* Contribute to audit process providing support where needed
* Work closely with other members of the department to ensure accuracy of documentation in the system
* Extensive NetSuite experience
* Experience working in an accounting or finance department with demonstrated growth
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
* CPA certification strongly recommended
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call (480) 530-2021.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.