Our client in the Nashville, Tennessee is looking for a NetSuite Experienced Billing Coordinator/Accountant to join their team for a 3-6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to be apart of a well-established technology company who has been experiencing exponential growth due to an increased demand for their services. They are looking for someone to start right away to ensure their past success continues into the future.
This position will allow you to demonstrate your vast rage of NetSuite skills and knowledge while contributing to a thriving team of professionals just like yourself.
· Utilize NetSuite to help with Billing Accountacy.
· Contribute to annual audit process working closely with external auditors
· Provide cost analysis including inventory analysis and product profitability
· Daily contact with accounting team to ensure process are effective
· Extensive NetSuite experience
· Experience working in an accounting or finance department with demonstrated growth
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other related field
· CPA certification is strongly recommended but not required
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call (813) 437-6967.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.