NetSuite Integration Specialist- Wisconsin
- 70 hourly rate
- 3-7 month contract
A very attractive role as a NetSuite Technical Consultant is currently available in Wisconsin! My client is immediately searching for a NetSuite Technical Consultant to work 30-40 hours per week. If you are interested in securing this position you should first ensure you qualify for the following information.
- A strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in managing and maintain software.
- An understanding of Cloud Applications.
- Proven ability to design and implement effective strategies, develop new products, and manage resources to produce profit.
- Managing and maintaining NetSuite ERP.
- Integrating NetSuite with other applications.
- Managing software release planning including user requirements development, customer negotiation, contracts signing, project schedule development, project staffing, and project delivery.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Wisconsin apply now by e-mailing your resume to Anthony at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6648.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.