NetSuite Sr. Accountant | Seattle, WA
A new opportunity as a NetSuite Sr. Accountant has opened up in the Seattle, WA metro area. Competitive pay is offered for qualified candidates. This client is seeking to make an immediate hire and is currently conducting interviews. Any tech savvy accounting individuals experienced with NetSuite are encouraged to apply!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to all company policies to ensure safe financial practices
* Oversee all aspects of accounting functions for NetSuite
* Collaborate with accounting team and c-level staff
* Create custom reports in NetSuite
* Lead month end close process
* Perform bank account reconciliations
* Provide financial systems subject matter expertise for new and existing users
* Other duties assigned as needed
* NetSuite Administrator or NetSuite Financial User certification a plus
* CPA certification a plus
* Proven success with NetSuite and ERP practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.